Haste


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Sunshiney Day!"...and now - the weather:

The Sun has got his hat on! Hip-hip-hip Hooray! The Sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play!"

Unfortunately, it's also absolutely freezing outside. Still, you can't have everything. Unless ofcourse you do indeed have everything, in which case - well done.

In other news today, Saudis 'foil oil facility attack', Mayor is suspended over Nazi jibe and I have put a short film on the internet featuring an English southern coastal town.



Other than that, there is little of concern going on the world over; grass is still predominantly green, the air is still predominantly composed of nitrogen and I am still predominantly bored. My triumph of the day is fitting the word 'predominantly' into a sentence three times.

Yesterday I watched an excellent film called Princess Mononoke. It's a fantastic film and a must see for anyone who enjoys animated films, or just good films in general really. Next on my list of films to see are Howl's Moving Castle and The Cat Returns, brought to us by the creator of Spirited Away. As you can see there is a distinct theme of animated films going on here. It's always the way though - once you watch a really good film, then you subsequently desire to watch lots of films in a similar vein. Or atleast I do.

I shall finish with a link to one of my favourite adverts. Enjoy.


2 Responses to “Haste”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great work!
    [url=http://aylzaxvu.com/vlpm/oycz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jncdqfyt.com/gzdw/gycw.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me