Nugget


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have added a torrent search field to this site to make it easier for anyone who wants to try and find any of the excellent shows or films that I have made reference to. I know, I know - I give too much; I just can't help myself. I'm just a generous kinda guy.

It's nice to see that Rami has once again returned to the world of blogging. Hopefully for more than two posts this time. I am intrigued to see how his quest to be the King of Spain will unfold as time progresses. Hopefully all will go well, then I can migrate to his villa and live a life of Riley - or Señor Riley to be precise. I don't think Rami needs to learn Spanish - he can just follow the sage advice of his most favoured comedian, Ricky Gervais: "Point, speak louder; If that doesn't work, smash the place up, safe in the knowledge that you tried your best.".


0 Responses to “Nugget”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me