Zen-tastic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



During my travels through out the internet, I have come across an excellent podcast [?] and I decided I would share it with the rest of you. Whilst reading Ian's latest post about Tokyoplastic's new creation, I came across the link to a purveyor of collectable, limited addition 'toys' called Android 8. On their site, they had a song playing by Glen Liberman called 'Builder'. I was rather taken with it, so decided to try and procure a copy from the depths of t'internet. Malheureusement, I could not find it anywhere - except, on an episode of a podcast known as Zentopia Transmission. This podcast is, as it describes itself, an "ambient and chillout podcast". I have only listened to #16 so far, but it's good stuff and I recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit different to listen to. Enjoy.


0 Responses to “Zen-tastic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me