Monthly Review - July


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has just occurred to me that (once again) I failed to give the previous month a score. Probably because the whole scoring thing was a lame one off statement that I have kind of stuck with for some reason, but don't care enough about to remember to do it properly.

Anyway, July scores 10/10. I visited many of my friends (apologies to the ones I didn't get to see), bought a laptop, got myself totally ready for my trip to Japan and, as far as I can remember, achieved largely everything that I set out to achieve. Therefore it is in essence a perfect month. I know there will be other months that may surpass it, but they will still just score 10/10 - it's not going to be like a Spinal Tap moment where it goes up to 11.

Oh and on a side note, I thought I'd promote a song I have been enjoying recently. It is by a band called The Sadtowns, who are from Norwich and feature our very own Dave. The song I particularly like is 'Alien Song'. Give it a listen and see what you think.

Anyway, time for me to head off for my first day at work me thinks...


4 Responses to “Monthly Review - July”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Andy you old dog! You're in Japan....kudos. hows it going? Im back in the UK looking for work, and learning to drive finally. I have read some of your Japan blog...cool stuff. I'll be checking back regular to see how its going.
    Ian

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hola,

    Nice to see you've joined the world of blogging Ian - am loving it :D

    Things are going well - learning something new every day. I am going to do a new Japan post tonight. Hope all goes well on the job front and also with the driving - you'll have to let me know how it all goes. Hopefully job hunting will go better for you than it did for me.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I had no idea you were still writing stuff on this page... and there was me thinking you'd fallen off the face of the planet!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol no no - I'm just sitting on the edge ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me