Back by popular demand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That's right - The Time Squirrel is back. I'm sure you havn't forgotten his original incarnation with his encounter against the Pirate Goose.

Well, now he has a new home where his adventures will be updated from time to time. In accordance with Ian's description of it being the "Gayest post ever" I have modelled the site appropriately.

I encourage you to submit any Time Squirrel related art-work (as I can't draw) and I will post it on the site.


2 Responses to “Back by popular demand”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Old school baby!
    http://www.frashii.com/wldo.swf

    OLD SKOOL!1111

  2. Blogger Lightning Jack 

    To quote an excellent phrase from Sin City - "I can only express puzzlement, that borders on alarm."

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me