Cavalry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today's title is the name of a song by The Delays. I picked up a copy of their new album the other day and it is fantastic. My last.fm account will probably testify to the amount to which I have enjoyed this album. By tomorrow, the Delays will have knocked Interpol off their long held top spot as my No.1, most listened-to band. Though I am sure this will be rectified again when Interpol brings out another album.

Anyway, there isn't really much news to share today. I have my Japan interview in London on wednesday, which should be a fun little adventure. The downside is that the train ticket is looking set to cost me just shy of £70. Still, lets just hope it's worth it.

Other than that, I just thought I would give people their latest fill of Puppy-love...

Poppy

Poppy again

Don't think I really need to tell you again

Thought I'd through in a random one of the Cathedral that I took the other day, as it was a lovely sunny day with a clear blue sky.

My 1,000,000th picture of the Cathedral


1 Responses to “Cavalry”

  1. Blogger Selene 

    OH MY GOD! Poppy is ulitmately the cutest dog on the planet and should be given a blue peter badge! She's even cuter in real life. She seemed to like me but i have a feeling it may have been the sweet and sour sauce i had on my hands from lunch i had just eaten!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me