Spin It!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ian has sent me a link to an excellent collection of TV Theme Tunes available for download. It's worth a browse for anyone feeling nostalgic. It has such highlights as Bucky O'Hare, Captain Planet, Duck Tails and my personal favourite, TaleSpin. Some of these just can't help but put a smile of my face...

Like is like a hurricane,
Here in Duckberg.
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes;
It's a Duck blur.

Might solve a mystery,
Or rewrite history.

Duck Tails!

Other than listening to theme tunes from awesome TV shows, I've not really been up to much. I have now completed my second week at work and am now enjoying a 3 day weekend, thanks to the bank holiday.

Town on Fukui coastI have been mostly weighing up what I need to buy and sort out for my Japan trip. Rachael was recently given her flight date and destination. She leaves on June 6th and is heading to the Fukui region, which is situated on the west coast of Japan. Hopefully she'll really enjoy it and will be able to let me know what to expect when I go over.

Recently I have been looking into what type of laptop to get for my travels. The 3 most likely candidates seem to be an Acer Aspire which is our lightweight contender, weighing in at £400 (with extra ram and a wireless card). I was about to say that the middleweight contender was a Dell Inspiron 1300, but weirdly enough the price seems to have changed over night. Yesterday it was looking to be about £550 with a customised spec. Today, with the same spec, they are quoting £700. I guess this leaves us with the last contender, a Sony Vaio, weighing in at £640. Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on which laptop I should opt for then be sure to share your thoughts.

Other than that, I am still trying to palm off my Nintendo DS and various other things on Ebay, so as to raise some money for a lovely DS Lite. I have decided to get the white one after all. A friend of mine is getting the black one and even though the exclusivity of it to Europe is nice, I think the white one looks better.


0 Responses to “Spin It!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me