Katakandy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have created a blog which I shall be using to share my experiences of Japan with you. Obviously it's a little redundant at the moment, as I haven't gone yet. I shall update it when I discover my flight date and destination city.


4 Responses to “Katakandy”

  1. Blogger Ramaldo 

    Why can't you use the same blog? It does look very good with all the blackness and what not.

    How is the hunt for funds going?

  2. Blogger Lightning Jack 

    Heh well several reasons really - ok actually it's only 2. 1) I will be giving the address of the Japan blog to family members and such who probably wouldn't appreciate my inane babbling on this one; 2) It was an excuse to make a funky looking blog.

    The Japan one will mainly be just for touristy type stuff, where as this will remain my blog for whinging about my distaste for everything life has to offer.

    As for funds, hopefully tomorrow I will win this BT call centre job and then all will be well - If Leigh can do it, I'm sure I can. Then again I said the same thing about you and Pareto ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    > "I will be giving the address of the Japan blog to family members and such"

    Does this mean I can or cannot post links to photoshopped pictures of my and other peoples genitals?

    Weeaboo!

  4. Blogger Lightning Jack 

    Lol yeah if you can keep your genitals to yourself then it'll be better for all involved ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me