Fashion Guru


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rather than just give you the one boring post, I thought I would give you two - aren't you lucky. I need to buy some more clothes etc for when I go to Japan and I need to decide what to get as I am limited on both funds and space as to how much I can take with me. So I figured I would list some of the cool stuff I have found and you can let me know what you think the best ones are.

Firstly, T-Shirts:
  1. Addict
  2. Animal 1
  3. Animal 2
  4. Atticus
  5. Billabong 1
  6. Billabong 2
  7. Fenchurch
  8. Lost
  9. Ripcurl
  10. Volcom 1
  11. Volcom 2
  12. Volcom 3
Ok, I guess that brings us neatly on to trainers, as I will need 1 more pair before I leave.
  1. Gola Boston 1
  2. Gola Boston 2
  3. Gola Chase
  4. Dunlop Greenflash (white & brown)
  5. Adidas Adi Racer
  6. Nike Free - feel free to design me a custom pair at NikeID
I think I will finish off with boardshorts:
  1. Animal 1
  2. Animal 2
  3. Balin
  4. Billabong
  5. Lost
  6. O'Neill 1
  7. O'Neill 2
  8. O'Neill 3
  9. O'Neill 4


2 Responses to “Fashion Guru”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Get all the trainers. You have far two few trainers. Everytime I see you I think; "He's not getting enough trainers".

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Heh if only my meager funds allowed for such extravagance, then I would extravagate it up to the max!

    [I am so chuffed 'Extravagate' is actually a word - I thought I had just made it up]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me