Hip Hop Opera


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some of you maybe aware that R Kelly has created his own 'hip hop opera'. It is totally serious and having just seen a clip of it, I can testify that it is a work of pure genius. I have included said clip below and I urge you all to watch it. I really can't think of the words to describe this, but it brought a smile to my face and I am sure it'll bring one to yours too. Enjoy.


3 Responses to “Hip Hop Opera”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Heh you know you loved it ;)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hehe amusement to the max, nice find!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh dear God, I'm shocked and supprised by the content.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me