Boxers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to keep this post brief as I can't be bothered to write lots. Then again, I can never be bothered to write lots - it's just something that happens.

I've just spent the weekend in Hull and it was mostly excellent. On the friday I got the train to Doncaster, where I met up with Leigh. We chilled round his place for a little while as he needed to pack some stuff, so I watched StreetMate - such an awesome show. Davina McCall was so ace. We headed over to Hull in the mid-afternoon. We didn't really get up to much on friday evening. Leigh went out for the night and I waited in with Ed as Vicky was due to arrive later that evening.

On saturday, Hannah turned up and we all went to Asylum for the night. I don't know why I agreed to go to Asylum as I had previously vowed to never go again. It was rubbish once again, so I left early.

On Sunday Vicky, Tom, Chris and I went to the Golden Palace Chinese restaurant as they do a buffet on sundays at lunchtime. It was most excellent and we ate till we could eat no more. I then had to head home soon after as I needed to get back for an assessment thing I had today for a job.

The assessment thing I had today was a series of tests that I had to pass in order to qualify for the next round of assessment for a job in the Lincoln City Council Department of Work and Pensions. Ironic that I am trying to get a job within the Job Centre. The tests were a literacy test, a numerical test and a 'situations' test. I aced all the tests (naturally) and have the rest of the assessments on wednesday which will involve group discussions and other frivolity (love that word).


1 Responses to “Boxers”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Boxers are cool but go to

    http://boxersunderwear.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me