It's a hit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's a hitMy how time flies - here is my 50th post on this blog. It would be 70th if I counted from the humble beginnings of my blogging adventure on MySpace, but I'm not - so it's the 50th. Anyway, I really have nothing to say - this blog is purely commemorative in nature. However, I shall give you all a little treat and share my latest finding with you: Videoteque - a blog about music videos. Uninteresting though this may seem, what is good about this site is their rather hefty archive of music videos available for download. Needless to say - Goldmine.


0 Responses to “It's a hit”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me