It's not the end of the world


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I figured I would do a quick update as to what's going on as things are a little up in the air at the moment. Yes, I got the Japan thing; but no, I haven't accepted it yet. The reason for this is that I was waiting to hear back from another job I applied for ages ago, which I need to get in order to fund my Japan trip. I rang today to find out when they will let me know if I got the job or not and was informed that it will be another 1-2 weeks. This is a nuisance, as that means that even if I get it I may not start working for another month.

I need to ring the Nova Group tomorrow to accept or reject the offer, but I am still without employment. It seems to me that I'd be really stupid not to go to Japan, but it'd also be stupid to commit myself to something that I can't afford.

Gently does itI need to come up with a cunning plan, probably involving going to get any old job asap. Though I really don't want to stack shelves for 4 months - I hoped that sort of thing was behind me. I guess if it all falls apart then I can just take Rami's advice and apply to be an air traffic controller. "Come in Flight #297 - either you're heading towards a really big albatross, or you need to change course..."


2 Responses to “It's not the end of the world”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh andy you do fill me with sadness and a sense of sympathetic lethargy.

    http://devolute.net/gubbins/cantflycat.jpg

    ABORT! ABORT!

  2. Blogger Lightning Jack 

    Love the pic :)

    Yeah you're right - I just need to go out there and get some lame job straight away. Japan is just what I need.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me