Leavin' on a jet plane...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After much deliberation, I have finally accepted my offer from the Nova Group and, all being well, I should be heading to Japan in August. Now I just need to find employment in the meantime, fill out a million and one forms, renew my passport, save up for and buy a laptop, try and learn some basic Japanese and a plethora of other activities. I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Perhaps I will create one of those Blue Peter lollipop fund-raising charts to show how much money I've raised. Anyway, back to form filling...


1 Responses to “Leavin' on a jet plane...”

  1. Blogger Ramaldo 

    http://www.j-p-a.co.uk/graduate/. check it out ruude boi!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Email Me